- Only purchase produce from known reputable grocers. Look for the sales pitch containing ‘natural’ or ‘fresh’ Avoid at all costs. Buy Certified Organic if source/ testing certificate trustworthy
- Avoid exceptionally bright fruit or enlarged/irregular fruits and vegetables.
- Stop contamination of soil using cadmium-rich rock phosphates
- Stop using Neurotoxins / neonics as pesticides
- Avoid Gluten
- Avoid Soy-based products including Soy Lecithin
- Avoid Dairy
- Avoid Complex Sugars
- Avoid Smoking/ Carcinogen Exposure
- Avoid Alcohol, Liquid and Aromatic Gases, Organic ‘Phenyls’ including Phenylalanine
- Avoid Exposure to Electromagnetic devices
- Enjoy Life and,
- Eat Well
That is the cure to cancer. Simple. Next question?
- Wash Fruit and veg twice before cooking consumption
- Always ‘flash-boil’ vegetables for 1 min or more, even when eaten ‘raw’, to release any further toxins but do not overcook.